Introducing 2 brand new online courses!!
- In this course, we'll get you comfortable shooting in manual mode!
- We cover ISO, aperture, and shutter speed and how to make adjustments to all three to get great pictures.
- I'll give you some tips and tricks on how to get great focus in your pictures.
- And we'll go into metering modes, composition, lighting, and white balance.
- In this course, we'll talk about how to edit your pictures to make them really stand out
- We cover how to use the sliders in either Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom.
- I'll show you how all of the different editing tools work.
- And we'll do some fun edits in Photoshop... including how to do face swaps, remove unwanted objects, and adding in skies and sun flares!
Or, keep reading To learn more!
~ Do you have a fancy DSLR or mirrorless camera, but haven't had the time to figure out how to use it?
~ Do you love taking pictures of your kids, your dog, or even landscapes... but your pictures never come out like you want them to?
~ Do you want to take your photography skills to the next level?
~ Do you want to learn some more tips and tricks to take your editing to the next level?
~ Do you need a class where you can learn at home, and at your own pace?
If you said "yes"... then these courses are for you!!
I've had so many people ask me how to take better photos with their cameras, or how to edit their own pictures, so I've created a couple of online courses to help you do just that!
~ These are 2 separate classes, taught entirely online.
~ Immediately after paying, you can access the material and work through the lessons at your own pace, on your own time schedule.
~ You'll have access to a Facebook group where you can share your pictures, get feedback, and ask questions! My goal is to build this group into a community of people who love photography and who will support each other along the way!
What we'll cover:
- shooting in manual mode: we'll go in depth on how to control your aperture, shutter speed, and ISO to get the best exposure
- nailing focus, including how to use back button focus
- metering modes
- composition and lighting
Who is this course for?
- This is for someone who has a DSLR or mirrorless camera but hasn't quite figured out how to use it yet. Someone who either has never shot in manual mode, or maybe even someone who does shoot in manual but wants additional help to understand it and get better at it.
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
- All you need is a DSLR or mirrorless camera that allows you to shoot in manual mode.
What we'll cover:
- using the sliders in Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom to make quick adjustments to your images that make a big impact
- using the graduated filter and radial filter tools
- understanding layers and layer masks in Photoshop
- how to remove unwanted objects, do face swaps, and add in skies and sun flares in Photoshop
- bonus: you'll get 1 preset to use in ACR or Lightroom, along with 3 downloadable sky images and 2 sun flares
What computer software do I need?
- In the course, I use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) and Photoshop. ACR is a plugin that comes with a subscription to Photoshop. ACR and Lightroom are essentially the same - so if you already use Lightroom, that's okay! All of the sliders will look the same and you can do the same adjustments in either program!
Bonus! Included in the course, you'll get: 3 downloadable sky images, 2 sun flares, and 1 general preset that I use on my own images
Unlocking the Magic of Your DSLR: $100
Diving into Editing: $60
If you're ready to starting learning, click the link below to register and start your courses today!
If you have any questions about the courses... please send me a message below and I'll be happy to answer any questions!!